PMS Mode Training
The performance management system is a systematic approach to measure the performance of employees. It is a process through which an organization aligns its mission, goals, and objectives with available resources (e.g. Manpower, material, etc), systems, and sets the priorities. PIBM trains students on PMS Model:
- Developing proper JDs and employee performance plans which includes the KRAs and performance indicators
- Measuring the outcome and overall productivity against the predefined benchmarks
- Providing continuous feedback and assistance during the period of delivery of performance
- Identifying the training and development needs and implementing effective development programs for improvement
- Scheduled evaluation of employee performance
- Designing effective compensation and reward systems for recognizing excelling employees
- Performing exit interviews for understanding the cause of employee discontinuation.
Over the years PIBM students got an opportunity to have Internships, Live Projects, and Final Placements for PMS Model profile in top companies like:
TATA Green Batteries
Aditya Birla Retail - Pantaloons
Gyansys Infotech Pvt. Ltd.