Top 10 best Jobs after MBA to pursue in 2021
MBA as a Masters program in Management helps in building up the abilities that individuals need to operate a business. An MBA degree strengthens your capacities, enhances your insights, and helps you to stay ahead of the curve. There are plenty of Campus Placements or Job Opportunities after doing an MBA degree with attractive salaries, if only we search for it in the right place. As per the annual survey report by the GMAC, there is a 90% demand for MBA graduates in India and all over Asia. Today, more than 52% of the organizations have begun hiring MBA freshers.
Though MBA is a professional degree for a lucrative career, students often face questions before doing an MBA and after completing it as well, like - What are the Best Placement Colleges for an MBA? What are the types of job opportunities after doing an MBA? What is the scenario of MBA Campus Placements in 2021?
Are you one of the MBA aspirants or MBA freshers confused with what type of job opportunities are available in 2021? If yes, then this article gives you a fair idea of the top 10 most in-demand job roles of 2021.
Top 10 Jobs to pursue in 2021
- Investment Banking: Jobs in the Investment Banking sector have a high prerequisite on the lookout. Top organizations that recruit for this job are IDFC First Bank, Barclays, Federal Bank, HSBC, HDFC BANK, JP Morgan, E&Y, JM Financial, Karvy, Motilal Oswal, IndusInd Bank, SBI Capital Markets, and so forth. The candidates must be able to interpret financial statements and other pertinent sources of information, develop detailed financial models, structuring underwriting and portfolio management, price and trade financial products, etc. B-Schools have begun preparing their MBA students as per future requirements so the students can accomplish the best MBA Placements.
- Equity Research & Advisory: Equity Research Analyst or Advisor is one of the most in-demand job profiles in the world of Finance. An Equity Analyst needs to examine and interpret financial data, federal records of various companies, utilize this analysis to determine the company’s stock value and foretell the company’s anticipated financial picture. Brokerages or financial firms frequently employ Equity Research Analysts. Young professionals and aspiring students aiming to enter this field should be having a Bachelor’s degree preferably in the field of Finance, Statistics, or Accounting. Also, pursuing an MBA degree adds a curve in the profession. It is beneficial to pursue MBA in the Financial domain if aspirants are looking towards entering Equity Research.
There are plenty of mid-managerial level jobs available for aspiring Equity Research Analysts in companies like Cians Analytics, eClerx, Motilal Oswal, Karvy Stock Broking Ltd., JM Financial, ICICI Securities, Kotak Securities, and JP Morgan.
- International Tax Consulting: Financial Corporations across the world have a high demand for financially skilled employees. According to the latest research conducted by the Statistical Research Department, over 390,000 job openings shall be available in the Finance sector in London alone by 2027. Top recruiters at the international level that recruit MBA graduates in the field of Finance are AG BARR PLC, Amazon, Deloitte, Goodman Manson, and Morgan Law. Management Colleges train their students in International Tax Consulting and provide an extensive range of knowledge regarding the multinational organizations’ inbound and outbound tax requirements. The aspirants are trained to reduce tax liability, take advantage of tax credits and deductions.
Business Intelligence Analytics: The year 2021 saw the entries of more creative innovations and industry trends. Since the pandemic, organizations need to devise and adjust to new business techniques. Hence the data is interpreted and concocted such that organizations can make smarter and data-driven business decisions. Due to the digital upliftment, information has become notable for all types of sectors such as e-commerce, banking, and administration, etc. The assessment of the Business Analytics Market is expected to arrive at USD 103.65 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 7.3% over the guessing period from 2020 to 2025.
Even Harvard Business Review has articulated Business Analytics as the most empowering position of the 21st century. Students at B-Schools are prepared to become experts with top to bottom information on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Quality, Data Analytics, Statistical Methods, and Data Visualization Models to gauge past execution and to control an association's business arrangement. Organizations like RBL Bank, SG Analytics, TCS, Genpact, Atos Syntel, Tech Mahindra, Barclays, Wipro, and so on, enlist MBA freshers to function as BI Analysts.
4. Digital Marketing: Organizations around the world are beginning to perceive the significance of going Digital. Marketing is one of the first and most significant sectors to adjust rapidly to the ongoing change. Here are remarkable employing trends that give a definite knowledge of the demand for Digital Marketers:
- The requirement for Digital Marketing experts was supposed to be more than 20 lakh by 2020 (Placement India)
- A report in Indian Express proposes that 85% of marketers are tracking revenues generated through Digital Marketing and 50% of them reported that e-business marketing activities are contributing to more than 10% of their incomes
MBA Graduates are prepared with advanced training tools & techniques such as - top to bottom comprehension of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising, Conversion Optimization, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Basic comprehension of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, YouTube Marketing, Effective Digital Marketing strategies (how to formulate, plan, and execute), Deep comprehension of substance planning apparatuses, for example, Photoshop, Powtoon, PowerDirector, Canva and some more. So MBA graduates can accomplish the best ground position in organizations like SG Analytics, Capgemini, HCL, Cognizant, Adobe, and more.
5. Content Marketing: Social media and digital marketing promoting jobs are developing across the globe as brands need to associate with a quickly developing business sector. This is fuelling interest in specialists who know how to create the ideal message to connect with customers and drive interest across various social and digital channels. Content is genuinely the lord nowadays and the main component of all advanced advertising methodologies.
Content Marketing expands web traffic and brand mindfulness through the promotion of substance on the web.
Content makers like bloggers and YouTubers who utilize their imaginative narrating abilities to create engaging substance are looked up to for more interesting content. With India expected to have more than 760 million smartphone users in 2021, interest in relevant content is simply going to grow in 2021.
As new-era jobs are arising, it becomes essential for aspiring Management graduates to register with the B-Schools, where the courses are designed as per the newly stimulated requirements of the industry and students are trained accordingly. Management colleges train their students in digital content techniques across every digital platform, planning, and execution of innovative showcasing procedures to disseminate content, estimating the consequences of advertising action to educate future promoting efforts. Organizations like UpGrad, Privi Organics India Ltd., First Cry, Naukri.com, Elastic Run, and many more visit the college campuses for hiring.
6. Business Strategy Consulting: Top companies like Deloitte Consulting LLP, Accenture, EY (Ernst & Young) LLP Consulting Practice, IBM Global Services, etc. have a crucial necessity for hiring candidates in the Business Strategy Consulting profile. Management experts in this role execute significant decisions, such as concentrating on new markets, reallocating resources, and dissolving departments. To become an equipped Business Strategy Consultant, one needs to be trained in the specific field and should be able to take particular types of decisions, such as; organizational change, the implementation of new technologies. Training in this profile is conducted by many B-Schools during the 2 years of the Management program.
7. Channel Sales Management: The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for the enablement of deals for their allocated channel, and dealing with their channel to accomplish expressed deals and targets. The application of channel management such as channel design, dynamics, and sales vary with different sectors. Organizations like HUL, Marico, AMUL, JK Cement, Coca Cola, No Broker, Haier, Voltas, India Bulls, Bisleri, EBRO, Bata, Dabur, TATA Housing, Lenovo, and more recruit students from Management Colleges for their organization. Students in B-Schools are given the knowledge of a proper distribution system with the type of product or service. They are trained for exploring the estimation of the consumer demand in the market, the purpose of the company strategy and its link to the company's distribution strategy, developing and keeping up a relationship with Channel Partners, settling channel conflicts, developing channel systems, income development plans and so forth.
8. Business Operations: A Business Operations Manager can work in a variety of departments and can have almost any sort of job description. Since every industry expects regular operations to endure, these skilled workers are expected to keep organizations afloat and thriving in today’s competitive market. Business Operations Managers are significantly compensated for their endeavors and people entering into this field after their MBA will acquire a sought-after career. The normal yearly compensation is a little more than 60000 every month for MBA Graduates, with a joblessness pace of just 2%. Organizations like Deloitte Consulting, Procter and Gamble, FedEx Corporation, Amazon, and so on, are recruiting professionals from the Campus Placement of the Management Colleges.
9. Digital HR Management: The workforce management moved to a more employee-focused environment. According to LinkedIn's Global Talent Trends report, 73% of HR pioneers accept that including the profile of People Analytics will be a major priority for their organization in the following five years. Subsequently, organizations are effectively searching for Data-Smart HR experts having skillsets like People Analytics and Digital HR expertise to join their company. Numerous B-schools have begun designing their courses according to the latest industry trends and requirements. Top organizations like Accenture Solutions, BASF India, Hitachi ABB Power Grids, and so forth, have started employing MBA graduates from Campus Placement.
New Age jobs are arising in the industry with the advancements of technology by creating a competitive market to survive. Accordingly, having only primary education will not bring success for a professional in today's era. Therefore the requirement for an MBA degree has surged up as companies have started hiring MBA graduates. This course completely transfigures aspirants into confident business professionals, having holistic personalities. Thus, it ensures a bright future in the Corporate World.