MBA in Project Management
About Project Management Program
MBA in Project Management is a postgraduate program which allows students to explore real-world theories, methods, and practices for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and completing a project. The PG programs at PIBM are designed to not only provide students with an advanced understanding of business management and the corporate world but also to help them to develop their personalities through rigorous training.
PIBM offers industry-driven programs through the curriculum which is industry-aligned and experientially oriented. This program not only provides students with advanced knowledge of Business Management and the Corporate World, but also shapes their personalities through rigorous training in Communications, Presentations, and IT skills. Our postgraduate programs are complemented by important certification programs which provide our students with the skills and tools they need to succeed in the corporate world.
PIBM is offering following PG Courses in its Pune Campus:
- This program is aimed to provide students with the required knowledge and skills to build different strategies based on critical analysis and to drive sustainable growth.
- Students will be able to articulate and analyze different organizational procedures and techniques with the Project Management framework.
- Students will develop effective communication in cross-cultural environments and technology-mediated spaces
- Students will be able to collaborate effectively in an organizational context and lead the achievement of organizational objectives.
- Students will be able to identify entrepreneurial opportunities and leadership skills for founding, and managing startups as well growth of the business.
- In a real-world scenario, students will be able to apply business efficiency tools and concepts.
- Students will be able to build cultural awareness to value different points of view in a globalized world.
Program Educational Objectives
The Post-Graduation program at PIBM is designed to fulfill following Program Objectives(PO):
Leadership, Strategic Thinking, and Interpersonal Skills.
Proficient and Technical Business Competency
Analytical Skills, Problem-solving Abilities, Domain Knowledge, Communication Skills, and Decision-making Skills.
Critical Thinking, Extensive Research, Entrepreneurial Mindset, and Creativity & Innovation.
Positive Attitude, Cultural Awareness, and Ethical Approach.
- Corporate Connect - Business Conclaves, Corporate Events, Industry Visits & Corporate Mentorship Program.
- Live Business Projects, Winter Internship & Summer Internship.
- Each semester, students give presentations to develop their presentation skills.
- Professional Certification Programmes are offered by National, International organizations, Apex bodies, Chambers of Commerce, and many more.
- Strong Placement Preparation
- Aptitude Training with 100+ tests each semester
- 50+ Mock GD sessions & 100+ Mock Interviews by Corporate Panelists