LABOUR LAW & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Labour law is also known as Employment Law, Administrative Rulings, and precedents which address the legal rights and restrictions on working people and their organizations.
It mediates many aspects of the relationship betweentrade unions, employers and employees.
Whereas, Industrial Relations includes the relationship between the various unions, between the state and those between the employers and the government.
PIBM provides training to students on:
- Hands-on training is given on various Industrial relations – certification of unions, Labour management relations, collective bargaining and unfair Labour practices
- Understanding is developed on the impact of Workplace health and safety of employees
- Hands-on training is given on preparing employment standards such as General Holidays, Annual Leave, Working Hours, Unfair Dismissals, Minimum Wage, Lay-off Procedures & Severance Pay
- Best practices to raise productivity is given by reducing the tendency of high Labour turnover and absenteeism
- Establish a proper channel of communication and increase the morale and discipline of the employees
- Various strategy used to safeguard the interests of the Labour as well as management by securing the highest level of mutual understanding and goodwill between all sections in an industry