HR BUSINESS PARTNER
HR Business Partner (HRBP) aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. It serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues and communicates the needs proactively with the HR Department & Business Management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
PIBM trains students on:
- How to identify or create the link between strategic HR management and departmental business goals
- Examine strategies to drive departmental success through human capital development and planning
- How to develop effective partners with departmental leadership and collaborate with non-HR entities for improved organizational efficiency
- Case study & role plays to drive results-oriented culture change leading to successful outcomes
- Build on fundamental HR partnering skills & develop skills relevant to the management of talent & performance, topics which are of increasing importance to the HR business partner role
Over the years PIBM students got an opportunity to have Internships, Live Projects, and Final Placements in HR Business Partner profile in top companies like:
Aditya Birla Retail - Pantaloons