We at PIBM ensure that our students understand analyzing company’s financials, perform ratio analysis, and forecast the financials with an objective of making Buy/Sell stock investment recommendation.
- Understand capital markets and their application for investing in stocks
- Analyze the Balance Sheet, Income and Cash Flow Statements to gain insight on a company's performance
- Determine a security’s value by focusing on factors that affects a company’s actual business and future prospects
- Forecast the direction of stock prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume
- Understand the rationale behind determining the appropriate time to enter or exit the market with the help of technical indicators and charts
- Converting and generating revenue from stop trading customers assigned for conversion
- Professional interaction with clients with research calls and advisory services
- Conducting sessions for customer education and increase new traders in different products
- Acquisition, advisory and handling relationships with top end clients
Over the years PIBM students got an opportunity to have Internships, Live Projects, and Final Placements in Investment Banking profile in top companies like:
Karvy Stock Broking Ltd.
Ocwen Financial Solutions
S & P Global